Scott A. Kissinger, DDS
“I became a dentist in the first place to help people. By educating my patients on long-term dental health, I am helping them keep their teeth for a lifetime. What’s more, through the advances in modern cosmetic and implant dentistry, I am also helping them transform their smile, which augments their confidence and self-esteem.
“A healthy, attractive smile uplifts and encourages those around you. It reveals your sense of humor, shows affection and brightens your entire face. As your dentist, I value these things as much as you do. It’s one reason why I always take the time to listen to your concerns and focus in on your individual needs. And if you suffer from dental anxiety, I promise that you’ll receive extra-pampering care.
“In short, I’ll do whatever it takes to give you a comfortable, positive dental experience – and the smile of your dreams.”
- Residency: General Practice, Veterans Administration Hospital, Denver, CO, 1994
- DDS: University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, 1993
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- BS: University of California at Los Angeles, (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, 1989
- Member: American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Sports Dentistry, Rocky Mountain Oral & Maxillofacial Implant Study Club
- Team Dentist: NBA Denver Nuggets; NCAA University of Denver Pioneers; NHL Colorado Avalanche; 2008 NCAA Frozen Four Championship
- Volunteer: Mission Ministries, Dental Clinic Juarez, Mexico; PGA Christina’s Smile Program
“Outside of the office, I enjoy spending my free time skiing, hiking, mountain biking and spending time with my wife and our son.”