Alison Hoover, DDS
As a family dentist, my top priority is to help people improve their health and smile confidently. I understand that dental fear and anxiety can be barriers to achieving dental health, which is why I focus on providing high-quality, reliable dentistry in a warm, caring environment.
Now more than ever, we understand that dental health plays an important factor in maintaining overall health and preventing conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. A preventive dental visit is a crucial time to check in on overall health as well as teeth and gums. We’ll do more than just look for cavities!“
- Residency: General Practice, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 2012; received additional training with medically complex, special needs, and pediatric populations.
- DDS: University of Maryland Dental School, Baltimore, Maryland, 2011
- BS: Biology, Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, 2007
- Member: Colorado Dental Association, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society, Colorado Prosthodontic Society
- Volunteer: Colorado Mission of Mercy, Operation Smile
It is a privilege for me to use my passion for evolving research in dental science, techniques and procedures to help families achieve and maintain optimal dental health.
When I am not seeing patients, I make the most of my new home in Colorado by skiing, hiking, boating, and spoiling my golden doodle, Luna.
I look forward to meeting you!